- setup storm kafka testing infrastructure
- kafka-console-producer.sh (kafka_2.10-0.8.1) reported SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”
- Spark-1.0.0 setup for test a python program
- A C++ multi-threaded application crashed: how to find the problem by GDB and fix it.
- Piano: self-learning
Category Archives: Security
1. Create the root CA directory: mkdir certs private echo ’01’ > serial touch index.txt 2. Create openssl.cnf 3. Create a self-signed root certificate 4. Generate a certificate request 5. Issue the certificate from the request Advertisements